Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Monthly Meals



Okay, so the weirdest thing happened.....

I've ALWAYS enjoyed cooking and being in kitchen, but my love for it got stronger when Matthew and I started cooking together.  Drop the iphone in the dock, turn on Pandora and start collaborating.  This partnership has allowed me to step out of my comfort zone, try new things and give new flare to old favorites.

Last month, in hopes to lower our month grocery bill, I decided that I would sit down and make a Monthly Meal Plan.  Throughout the month I took pictures of random meals and posted them on Facebook and Instagram.  I was surprised by the feedback.

Today, I sat down once again to make my Monthly Meal Plan (last month was so successful, so why not) and grocery list.  I took my picture and like last month the feedback was strong, stronger this time.

So, now Im going to start a new venture....

I'm going to blog and give you all an insight on our meals.

My approach is simple....

Easy, Yummy and Cost Effective Meals.  Using fresh ingredients and those every day items we already have.  This is a financial tough time we are living in and making the dollar and the meal stretch is important.  So from Crock Pot, to Casseroles to every day favorites, you will find them all here.....

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment