Friday, December 14, 2012

Crock Pot Turkey Chili



One of the greatest things I've learned in the kitchen is having confidence.  Confidence in my cooking, in my flavor pallet, confidence in stepping out of the lines... (this is my most rewarding feat, I'm such a rule follower by nature) and adapting the recipe to my family needs or what's in my cupboards and fridge.

This Chili Recipe is a bit basic and our of the cookbook that came with my Crock Pot (my first one I think).  It calls for red meat, (but we are watching our intake these days and usually have more ground turkey then beef) and it didn't call for corn, but in my opinion chili always looks better with corn.

The beauty of cooking is really making it work for you and your family.  From supplies to flavor favorites..... Its what you choose to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment