Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Living with Boys

Life is so crazy these days! How did it happen that my (now) oldest is 2 (I still need to work on that blog) and my youngest is almost 6 months!
People aren't kidding when they say it goes by quickly! And truthfully I think when you add another into the mix it seems to move even more quickly.

Well, I'm sorry faithful followers, I've dropped the ball. Hopefully I can catch you all up and maybe share some laughs.

Benjamin is officially a "chunky monkey"! We started him on cereal back on September 22. He ended up not doing well on the rice so we give him oatmeal and he can't get enough. As of today he has tried and enjoyed... Sweet Potatoes, Pears, Peas, Prunes, Mangos and Avacado. He's a funny little eater and watches everyone with a very close eye at meal times.

Also, as of today, he is on his third night in a row of sleeping thru and not needing a bottle! I have a feeling he will be transferring into "the boys" room before we know it! This bit brings Matthew and I great excitement! And if I'm being truly honest (which I always aim for through these blogs) the idea if Benjamin moving to "the boys" room makes me just a tad misty. He's our last, so the idea of how fast he's growing.... It makes me sad! But oh so happy.... You all know what I mean.

Now as for Jackson! He's in love with his "baby bean"! And the more active Benjamin gets the more thrilled bear gets. Bean has been rolling and getting up in all fours these last few days and bear can't help but push for more. I have a feeling these two are going to be pushing each other, cheering each other on for many years to come.

Boys are both starting to wake so I better move.... But hopefully this has given a small insight into their growth. Enjoy the pics and I promise November will be better!
Mickey Time
Little Brothers Make Great Pillows
Loves to Eat
Our new Favorite... This Pic says so Much.... lol
Our Handsome Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment