Thursday, December 13, 2012

Homemade Split Pea Soup #3




The great thing about having a meal plan is that you know what your having for dinner and you don't have to think about it.  One less decision to make in the world of decisions.  It some how makes the other decisions easier to make.

One of my mom's favorite says is... "Life happens after we've made plans".  I know she is quoting someone (I probably should look up who it is) but either way its a very true statement.  What it always reminds me is that we have to be flexible with life, meal plans included.

On Thursday, (yes, life happened and I'm late on this) my mom came into town to bring a bed Jackson is getting for Christmas (yes, my big boy is now sleeping in a twin! Exciting) and also brought a yummy bowl of Homemade Split Pea Soup.

So dinner plans changed!!

All I had to do was reheat and make a few grilled cheese sandwiches.... Dinner is Served!

No comments:

Post a Comment