Monday, March 5, 2012

Project 52.7- Motherhood is.... Having Two Boys!

As Benjamin's arrival gets closer I'm reminded everyday that I'm going to be the momma of two beautiful boys! This reminder had had its overwhelming moments.... Twice the independence, twice the bumps, scratches and bruises BUT I'm also reminded that I'll have twice the amount of love!
Having Jackson has taught me so much about boys!! They are such a different creature than girls... They are rough, the tumble harder, they love to rough-house, they get crazy dirty and they don't even notice!
I'm truly looking forward to Benjamin's arrival... Twice the amount of kisses, love and cuddles!! Nothing beats the look when your son sees you, runs to you or just wants to be held!
So to my boys.....
Your momma is blessed to have you both! There are going to be some crazy, hectic, messy days in our future BUT I promise, my arms will always be open, my lap always ready and I will always have time for kisses, hugs, loves, stories and YOU!!
Xoxoxo
My 2 boys

No comments:

Post a Comment