Tuesday, March 20, 2012

52.9- Motherhood is..... Being Thankful For Your Partner

So, I've been struggling with this current blog, which is why it's Tuesday and Im just getting it out. I originally had one I was working on, but when I went to finish it this morning it was gone. Ugggh!!!
I'm taking that as a sign along with today being my 2 year Wedding Anniversary to change my topic and write about my amazing partner, who shares this journey of Parenthood with me!
I have to say that God really knew what He was doing when He put Matthew in my path!! He knew exactly the kind of man I need in order to balance my life! There are SO many things we share and are alike in, but there are almost as many way that we are different. He brings a sense of calm into my world, builds me up when I'm in doubt and always has my back, even if he doesn't see things the same way! We have an amazing marriage built on mutual love, respect, understanding and communication!
But above all of these amazing characteristics I get to add that he is an unbelievable daddy!! To watch him with our son is the greatest gift! I always knew he was going to be an amazing father but to watch him.... Beyond my wildest dreams!
He gives our son things that I'm not strong in and adds balance to his life!
He is the perfect partner and daddy for our family and we all benefit from his love and dedication to our us!
Love you baby!! Happy Anniversary and thank you for being exactly who you are and bringing this family the perfect combination!!
Xoxo

1 comment: