Friday, March 9, 2012

52.8- Motherhood is..... AWESOME

It's true, I admit it, being a mommy really is awesome!! I always knew I wanted this "job" when "I grew up" but I never really thought I would really be blessed to stay home with my boy(s).
Jackson has been in an extra lovey mood these past few weeks! He runs up to me and snuggles his face into my legs. He looks at me with adoring eyes and says my name. He's even started holding my face for kisses!!.... Awww my heart just melts and I know I'm doing exactly what I was meant to do!!
There are challenges that every mommy faces. Whether you stay at home or leave everyday to go to a job. Being a mommy is exhausting at times, but no heart can resist that first smile of the day or the grin they give when they do something they shouldn't!!
Parenthood is AWESOME!! And I'm thrilled to be with my boy(s) everyday, discovering new adventures, challenges and tickle spots!! There's no place I'd rather be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment