Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spending Time with Daddy

I'll never forget the look in Matthew's eyes when he saw Jackson for the first time.  He kept looking back and forth from Jackson to I, saying "Oh baby, he's beautiful".  I truly believe that it was love at first sight!!  Looking at Jackson you can truly see his daddy.  They have the same eyes, nose, chin, hands and feet.  Its like looking at a little Matthew..... truly a spitting image of each other.

When we first found out we were pregnant, I asked Matthew what he was hoping for.  He said he honestly didn't care, as long as he was health..... and I knew this to be true.  However, the moment we found out we were having a little boy, he was filled with a different kind of joy and excitement.  All of a sudden, he was dreaming of Sunday Football Games, Baseball Games, Fishing, Boating/Camping Trips and other Father/Son Outings.

Below you will find a few of my favorites so far..... My two handsome men.  They defiantly make my heart melt everyday!

First morning at home. Snuggle time.

My two handsome men

Already wrapped around daddy's finger

1 comment:

  1. I love my girlies a ton and so do there daddy but you can't deny the God given bond of fathers and sons. So precious!

    I love blogs and you will find out soon it is much easier than journaling and more fun too!

    ReplyDelete