Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

My favorite season of the year is Fall.  I love the smell of hot apple cider, the colors of orange and red everywhere I look and of course the crisp chill in the air.  Jackson was lucky enough to be born in the Fall, like his momma.  I can only hope that he too will share this love of Fall with me.

This past weekend we took Jackson to his first Pumpkin Patch.  Knowing that he was really too young to participate in all of the joys, didn't stop us from braving the challenge of 4-wheeling our stroller through the patch.  Luckily enough we were joined by our close friends the Demske's and of course Grammy and Poppa Holmes.

This was defiantly the beginning of a wonderful tradition.  I'm looking forward to many more years of taking Jackson and one day his sibling, to the Pumpkin Patch.  And we are hoping the Demske's will join us in our new family tradition.
 Arriving at Bishop Fams


Adorable Jordis Jane


The Demske Family


The Holmes Family

Great friends

The mommas and babies

My goofy husband

3 comments:

  1. Our family too LOVES that place. Although this year is was SO HOT the day we went out ther - so annoying! Your family is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute... Matt has perfected that rocking horse riding thing in his "adulthood"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy- Thank you!! I can't wait until Jackson is bigger so that he can enjoy ALL of the joys of the Pumpkin Patch! I still can't believe you have 5 kiddos. They are all so beautiful!

    Shannel- LOL, I love that he is such a big kid!! Makes life so fun!!

    ReplyDelete