Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lil' Monkey

During my entire pregnancy, I kept feeling like I had a lil' monkey hanging from my rib cage.  Little did I know that I really did have a lil' monkey growing inside of me.  The first thing I noticed when they finally handed him to me, besides the fact that he was beautiful, was that he had these big feet and hands.  Before we even left the hospital we realized that we truly had a lil' monkey on our hands.

Below you will find some of my favorite faces that he makes along with some very talented use of his toes.

Monkey Faces:

Nostril Flare

There goes the eye brow

Full on Monkey Face

Don't forget about the pucker lips
Fun with my toes:
Thumbs Up (with his toes)

Toes through the blanket

All his toes through the blanket



1 comment:

  1. OMG, love his lil monkey faces! He's gonna be silly just like his daddy! Those toe pictures are precious.

    ReplyDelete