Friday, December 10, 2010

Where Did November Go??!!??


It has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted in awhile.  At first I thought, "How could that be? I know I just uploaded some adorable pictures of Jackson in his Bat Costume".  But then I realized that its now December and Halloween is actually in October.  Could I really have missed an entire month?

Welcome to being a momma Lindsey!!

I can't believe how quickly time is flying by!  I found myself just the other day looking through pictures of Jackson when he was first born.  He was so cute and so tiny, though I didn't think so at the time.  Matthew and I took Jackson to his 2 month appointment last week.  He has grown so much and is doing so well. Our pediatrician, Dr. Welch (who actually grew up in San Jose and swam for the same swim team as Matthew, talk about SMALL world) gave us raving feedback on Jackson and said that he is not only eating well but that he's in the 75 percentile in his weight and length and his motor skills are that of a 4 month old.  Can you say proud Momma??  But really who are we kidding....??  Matthew and I have a child who seems to be a bit of an overachiever?  Shocking really!! LOL

So.... just to give you an idea of how much growth we are talking about, I thought I would post a pic of him at birth with his status and one of him currently.  You be the judge.
7 lbs 10 oz & 21 inches long










13 lbs 1 oz 24 inches long

6 comments:

  1. cutie patootie. I love the comparison pics... really shows how much he's grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannel!! I'm still in shock how much he's grown! And because I see him everyday I don't think I notice it until I look at pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bath picture of him. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jen. Matthew actually took it with his phone. Its one of my new favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the bath pic is my all time favorite! At least, until I look at all the pics I took on Sunday~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have to agree with you Auntie Barb!! And to think Matthew took the pic with his cell phone! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete