Friday, December 10, 2010

Giving Thanks(giving)

Our Beautiful Family
This year I have SO much to be Thankful for!! In March I married my best friend and in September we had our beautiful baby boy, Jackson David.  Last year, was a very sad and difficult time for me.  But I think the most amazing thing I learned was to pick myself up and be grateful for the many wonderful things in my life.

This year we went to San Jose to spend Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family.  Unfortunately, not everyone was able to join us and they were truly missed.

This Thanksgiving marked a few extremely important milestones in our family.  It was my Great Grandmother's (aka Grammy) 99th Thanksgiving and it was Jackson's 1st Thanksgiving.  How many families get to have that kind of time? Sadly, my Grammy passed away on December 8th, just 2 weeks after these pictures were taken.  However, we will always have memories and pictures to remember her and I am SO thankful for that!!  She will continue to live on within our hearts.  We love you Grammy and we thank you for the gifts you have blessed us with!

5 Generations!
Grammy, Grandma Dee, Linda, Lindsey & Jackson
Jackson Meeting Grammy

Jackson was her 1st Great, Great Grandchild


Taking it ALL in
LOVE my little man!!
Jackson and HIS Grammy Lin

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lindsey, I'm sorry to hear about your Grammy. How very special that Jackson got to meet her, and that you have all these wonderful pictures for him to look at later on in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shannel!! It is very sad, but how amazing that she lived as long as she did. And we are ALL so blessed to have our memories.

    ReplyDelete