Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Staying home with Momma

Hanging out on his tummy
When I was a little girl I always dreamed of not only being a momma, but being a stay at home momma.  So to say that I've been enjoying my time being home with Jackson would be an understatement! 
Happy Boy after a Nap
There's nothing like hearing him coo first thing in the morning, or sitting on the floor doing tummy time, or watching him and Jayda lock eyes.  To see the excitement and the new discovery that fills his eyes is the true joy of being his momma.

High Pitched Screech


Jackson's new development has been this high pitched screech!  Luckily for you, I haven't figured out how to attach a video yet, LOL!  Its in those moments that I find myself calling him "Jackie".... haha. 


Here are a few new pics to show you how big he's gotten and the new toys and activities he's now enjoying.
So focused 

Playing in his "Baby Einstein" Around the World

Awww... Jayda Girl aka Big Sister
Jungle Floor Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment