Saturday, January 1, 2011

I've Been a VERY Good Boy Santa!


As I've mentioned before, Christmas is my most favorite holiday!!  I LOVE the fresh smell of the tree, the twinkle of the lights, wrapping packages, finding that perfect gift and of course seeing the delight in a child's eye on Christmas morning.  But nothing prepares you for being the momma of that child's eye!  I know Jackson is only 3 months old, but getting the house ready for him for his first Christmas might have been the highlight of my year!!  And boy did he LOVE the twinkle of the lights on the tree!

Merry Christmas
We normally spend Christmas Eve with Matthew's side, parents, sister and her family and then get up early Christmas Day and head to my parents farm.  But sadly, this year Omar (brother-in-law) had to work, so we moved it to the 26th.  So on Christmas Eve we headed down to my parents house to spend the night.  This was very special for my parents!  It was the first time in 14 years that both of their daughters were under the same roof for Christmas Eve, PLUS this is the first Christmas with their first grandbaby!  Talk about fun!!
First Christmas

Christmas Pooh
On Christmas Morning we woke to presents galore!! My little boy had SO many boxes for his momma to open!  From adorable outfits, to hats and socks to his Winnie the Pooh from Mommy & Daddy and of course the show stopper.... his Around the World Discovery Center!  It seems that Santa believed he had been a VERY good boy.... and Mommy and Daddy would have to agree!!
Auntie Heidi

Ready to go Duck Hunting w/Poppa Bubs
Grammy Lin


Looking Adorable
My favorite holiday has just been blessed with a new reason to LOVE it and hold it dear!  Looking forward to new and amazing traditions with the years to come!  We are BLESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment