Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome Back- Project 52

For those family members and friends that have been following me.... I am so sorry that I haven't made the time to keep you put to date on all the comings and goings of Jackson.  I know some of you look forward to this blog in order to keep up to date... I promise to make it better.

My New Year's Resolution, if you will and notice I'm a few weeks late already, LOL, is to do more blogging.  Find more time to sit and reflect on my boys!!  Benjamin will be joining our family soon and I want to make sure I don't get anymore behind than I already am.

So at the advice and possible nudge (lol) of my sister-in-law Dani, I am joining the forces of bloggers and doing Project 52.  My goal is to blog once a week on something that caught my attention as a momma and of course pics will follow.  I can't promise in length but will do my best to keep you all inform of life!

Thank you for not giving up on me and for being faithful!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment