Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 52.1- Motherhood is.... Finding the Humor

I have heard myself say lately, that I think God has a sense of humor, giving me two boys to raise!!  How crazy, me of all people, two boys?

But I'm beginning to realize that having a boy(s) is probably the greatest gift and lesson God has ever given me.  I've always tried to follow the rules, be prepared, stay clean, do what is expected and I've noticed this can make me really stuck in my "box"!!  I think boys give the sense of stepping outside that box and as a mom you really have no choice but to follow.

So I guess the joke is on me.... Have a sense of humor and life will keep moving, even if you don't follow all the rules.

Jackson is perfect example of stepping outside that box!!  He is at a phase in his life, I think its a phase, lol, of really testing his mommy.  He is doing whatever he can to express his independence.....

Today after hearing him walk into his Grammy and Papa's room, I expected to find him into something or other, but the dog crate??  Never!!  He was sitting with the door shut and had his ball.  He was NOT happy when I took him out!

Too funny!!  Thanks for the giggle son!!

All he needs is a ball and a cage! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Cute cute... jd just found his own playpen! ;) excited to hear about benjamin wyatt. :)

    ReplyDelete